Learning and development
The FTN has a growing range of learning and development activities and opportunities developed specifically for colleagues in our member organisations. These are either delivered in-house or with well-respected partners.
There is a wide variety of activities on offer, ranging from informal buddying and mentoring through to formal postgraduate study.Our preparation programme helps aspirant trusts through the FT authorisation process. For Chairs, executives and other senior colleagues, we work with a range of the leading UK business schools and other partner organisations and experts to provide high level, challenging development opportunities. Our governor development programmes help governors to understand and undertake their roles and our member-to-member mentor matching scheme links colleagues together for peer support on a one to one basis.
- Cass Chairs’ Academy
- Cass executive directors' development programme
- Commercial directors' development programmes
- Commercial development seminars and workshops
- Company secretaries' development programmes
- Governor Development Programme for FT governors
- Member-to-Member Mentoring Scheme
- Preparation Programme for aspirant foundation trusts